Terms & Conditions
· Leaders must not have been worn, washed or altered and must not show any signs of use.
· Each item must be returned with all labels, packaging and accessories (dustbags, hangers, garment covers, packaging, etc.) that may be received along with the order. All clothing and accessories must be returned along with their original box, which is considered in effect an integral part of the product itself and it must not have been in any way damaged and / or altered, or used as a single outer packaging.
· In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or that errors in shipments by REGLISS.IT, is required to follow the same instructions above. REGLISS.IT reserves the right to request photographic evidence before allowing returns for defective merchandise and pay the costs of shipping the return of the merchandise at its stores.
· All returned merchandise is subject to inspection by REGLISS.IT and must comply with all parameters listed in the return process. REGLISS.IT reserves the right to impose a charge equal to 10% of the value of the returned goods in cases where the return does not comply with all terms and conditions set by our returns policy.
· REGLISS.IT reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized by Regliss.
REGLISS.IT to ensure the complete satisfaction of the customer, will refund the entire cost of the products that will be returned unused, provided they are not damaged and accompanied by the invoice or purchase ticket. Refunds will be made by the same method of payment provided for the purchase. The purchased goods may be returned within 100 (one hundred) days from the date of delivery. The Products purchased online can not be refunded or returned to stores or product line REGLISS.
REGLISS.IT undertakes to reimburse, through the purchase of Coupon or, in equal amount, by bank transfer, the customer no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the request for cancellation of the order. REGLISS.IT send an e-mail notification once the refund or emission coupons previously agreed with the customer.
It is recommended to delay return of the Product attaching the consignment delivery. REGLISS.IT not be liable for those products returned damaged. REGLISS.IT not proceed therefore refund, compensation and emission coupon if not as a result of receipt of goods.
Under Article. 64 of Legislative Decree. N. 206/2005, the Customer has the right to cancel the contract without penalty within a period of 100 (one hundred) days from the date of receipt of the Products, except as provided in paragraph.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must complete the appropriate field dedicated in this category "Customer Service" on the website containing the intention to exercise the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 64 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (the "Consumer Code"); an indication of the Products for which the Client wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal and the data for the bank account of the customer.
Communication can be sent within that period of 100 (one hundred) days.
If the Customer decide to modify or delete the submitted order, shall promptly send an electronic message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
REGLISS.IT will do its best to meet the customer's request. However, once the Product has been dispatched, the order can not be canceled or modified.
® Regliss Brand. All Rights Reserved